Friday, March 5, 2010

Bits N' Pieces

Ready for some serious word vomit? Cuz its about to be up-chucked all over this post. I don't really have any one thing in particular to blog about today...just a ton of random tidbits. Get excited. First, if per chance you are in the midst of searching for a prom dress, no not wast your time at Carolina Place mall. There isn't anything there. Second, if anyone has Spider-Man 3 (although I wouldn't expect any of you to own it, since it was a pretty horrible movie.) I would really like to borrow it. I haven't seen it since it was in theaters, and I am haunted by a line from the move that I can't recall. Its one of those little one-liners that James Franco as Harry throws in at some point. DRIVING. ME. CRAZY. Third, I have a task for you. Go to your itunes. Pick a super dorky song that you know reasonably well. Play it, and do a random dance. If there are friends available, let them get in on the random dancing spree. I swear it will make you feel like you won the lottery. Trust me. Fourth, there is this awesome website that has these Disney princess inspired dresses (not tacky, just super expensive) that allowed me to have a moment of nostalgia this afternoon. And speaking of Disney, why can't life be like a Disney movie- fantastic hair every day, a prince charming to sweep off your feet, random song outbursts, and singing woodland creatures. That would be point 5 of the word puke. Sixth, you are never to old to dress up like a bunny and go to a movie premier at midnight. Point proven by a group of 50 year old women at the Alice and Wonderland premiere last evening. Seventh, it has been concluded that the "Star Wars" theme music is the official national anthem for nerds everywhere. Just thought I'd inform you of that. Told you it would be all over the place today...

No comments:

Post a Comment