Friday, December 18, 2009

Tis the Season

I SURVIVED!!! Exams are over, papers are done, and I'm on break! Seriously, though- it is the best feeling in the world. Currently, I'm sitting by the Christmas tree in my house enjoying some hot chocolate and being totally unproductive. I know! Its like I jumped right off of a hallmark card. Its raining/sleeting outside. Not necessarily the most magical weather, but they have forecasted snow for next week, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed... Gosh, I just love Christmas. This time of year is truly special. Not only is it time to celebrate the birth of Jesus, my king, but also its a time for family, friends, and just pure celebration. Now before you throw up from the over-exuding glee coming from this particular blogger, consider the source. I JUST got onto Christmas Vacation. So just give me a break, ok? Play along. Go grab yourself a big cup of coca, turn on pandora to the holiday music stream, and go sit by the Christmas tree...if that doesn't turn you" Merry and Bright", than nothing will. You might as well be called Scrooge.

No comments:

Post a Comment