Wednesday, January 6, 2010

*For Your Consideration IV *

Recent Findings:
Starbucks Must Haves: grande carmel dulce latte with extra carmel drizzle, or vinti iced passion tea lemonade (sweetened, of course).
Books of Choice: A Voice in the Wind, The Last Song'
Ear Candy: Jack Johnson's "En Concert", Frank Sinatra, The Princess and the Frog soundtrack.
New-Found Talent: Making up Shakespeare on the spot.
Newest Challenge: Singing a classical piece in Vocal Tech.
Current Frustrations: School's back in session, Aaron Tveit left Next to Normal before I got to see it, my house feels like a hospital, and I don't know if I'm good enough.
Flashback Moment: Re-watching Monica and Chandler get engaged in Friends.
Christmas Wish (Granted)- I now have an Ipod. Yesss.
Exciting Opportunity: Possible NY trip soon...??? I'll be sure to keep you posted :)
Shocking Fact(s)- Katy Perry's engaged, and Kate Gosselin's hair extensions (and no, I did not look it up. They popped up on yahoo when I was checking my emails. Like I said, quite Shocking!!!)
Anticipating: New through 30!
Not Excited About: cleaning up....which I must go do.
Quotation to ponder: "No big deal, I've hit my stride. If I'm not breaking the ribbon at the end of the race its only because I haven't tried."-Taking the Wheel


No comments:

Post a Comment