Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Great Adventure Has Begun

Ready or not, here it is, the moment we’ve been waiting for. SCOTLAND! I leave today for the airport at 3:00pm. I will be gone for 14 days total…I can honestly say that this is the start of the biggest adventure in my life thus far. Its pretty exciting, not gonna lie. And also, for those of you who were able to make it to our little studio show last night, thank you so very much for supporting us! It meant a ton, esp. since we all were exhausted/stressed/delirious from all the rehearsals and packing. So anyway, I may not get to update this for two weeks (how will I live!?!?!), but then again I may have time…I just don’t know. But If this isn’t updated, follow us via twitter or Facebook. Those will be updated! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment