Tuesday, September 8, 2009

For Your Consideration...

Ok. I know I make quite a few lists on this blog, but what can I say? Its the best way to cover a large amount of my thoughts at once! So here it is- Claire Hilton's....
"RECENT FINDINGS":
1. Surprise 1: That I actually miss work at the snack bar. And I've only been done for a day.
2. Surprise 2: That I got a 107 on a math quiz. 1-0-7!!!! 
3. Snack: Tropical Paradise Starbursts...mmm. Still thinking about them. 
3. Book(s): The Luxe series. 
4. Excitement: THE  UPRISING!
5. Frustration 1: Homework. 
6. Frustration 2: school pictures (or lack there of today). 
7. Practice: Act one's fall shows- Mulan and Twelfth Night
8. Broken Gadget: Ipod.
9. Awesome Gadget: My new MacBook.
10. Movie: Paper Heart ( I wanna see it so bad!!!)
11. Weather: Perfect. 
12. Overreaction: Swine Flu.
13. Fear: Swine Flu.
14. Funniest Illness Name Ever: Swine Flu.
15. Thing I MUST Do: Make a wall of awesome. 
16. Thing That Made My Day: The "Sorry I Suck at Life" Card. 
17. Question: What should I dress up as on video game character day?
18. TV Show(s): Glee. Project Runway. 
19. Current Pastime: Procrastinating thanks to blogspot
20. Advice: The darkest skies always have the brightest stars...



No comments:

Post a Comment