Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Wake Me Up, When September Ends..."

Fall is here. Get Excited....you can feel it- in the air in the mornings, with the breeze, and since carmel apple cider suddenly sounds like it will hit the spot out of nowhere. And of course, football has gotten rolling. Currently, my dad is off watching the S.C. Gamecocks on T.V. Dear Lord, please let them win at least a few games this year...But anyway, I love the fall. The leaves, the chill, and even Halloween (and yes I do celebrate it, and will continue to dress up till I'm 90. Sue me.)  Its just so refreshing. Thus far, thats the only good thing about September. Yeah, this week hasn't gotten any better since my last post. In fact, its gotten a tad worse. The allergies decided to kick in, which makes breathing miserable. And since thats sorta essential to life, I've been having a bit of an issue. Also, I think everyone is feelin' the September blues. Everyone seems edgy, or angry, or whatever. And a chick like me doesn't function well with all the hostility. Just not my style. So, its really no fun when you are hardly able to live because of your breathing issues, and you have people yelling or griping at you. Sorry. I don't usually complain, but really? Lets be civilized to each oter, please. I'm trying, so you should too! But ah well, maybe its just one of those weeks. At least I have good things like small group, and dance on saturday to get me through. For as the Beatles say "I get by with a little help from my friends." And with my friends by my side, I will survive the last day of the school week tomorrow!!! Just watch me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment