Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thoughts of an Exhausted Blogger

Well, I just read through my post from last night...talk about some word vomit! Sorry for putting you readers through that scatter brained mess. What can I say, I was delirious from lack of sleep thanks to the past two weeks. And sorry to inform, but I'm not gonna be catching up on sleep anytime soon. Because, believe it or not, its "Show Week" for Act I. Crazy, I know. We're talking about midnight, every night, and then early mornings to top it off. Homework and school continue, even though these shows turn into a full time job for all those lucky enough to be involved.   And this time next week, we will have just completed a show- and this morning, we weren't even halfway blocked through one of our one acts. We are totally unprepared. This should be fun... 

No comments:

Post a Comment