Saturday, November 14, 2009

Breath In, Breath Out

Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale... Breatheeeee. Count to three, and relax. This week. Well, this week has been insane. Quite the roller-coaster of emotions. I had the stress of auditions/callbacks/callbacks x2 for our school musical this week, which can singlehandedly drain a human of all sanity. And by the way, the cast list still isn't up. Just FYI. Then, I had a funeral to attend Wednesday, which was so incredible (over 1000 people were there. What a testimony!) yet so very sad as well. And then there was the whole homework thing I had to accomplish. Needless to say, it wasn't the most relaxing rainy week I've ever had. From the moment Monday came around, I could barely catch my breath. Only now, after a Saturday full of ballet, shopping, and homework am I able to post anything. All I can say, is that I hope this doesn't turn into a trend...

No comments:

Post a Comment