Wednesday, February 17, 2010

For Your Consideration: The Fifth!

Recent Findings-
Current Accomplishment: Placing in the Shakespeare Recitation Competition yesterday.
Thing That Trumps My Current Accomplishment: Polly placing 3rd. Yeah, I know. She's a beast.
Heathy Snack: Honey drops from EarthFare.
Obsession: The Olympics. I know, I'm such a a dork. But I haven't missed much of the action.
Physical Ailment: I scratched my eye. I didn't even know that was possible, but I managed to do it. I hope none of you experience this anytime soon.
Aggravations: The lack of heat in our first story, and the surplus of tests I have to make up due to missing several days of school thanks to field trips.
Happy Surprises: Snow days!
Quickly approaching events: The opening of Little Women, SPRING BREAK, summer auditions and....prom. I mean really?
Current Fear: Practicing for vocal tech. Yikes.
Recent Movie Enjoyments: "Adam", "The Time Traveler's Wife", "Whip It", "Doubt" (thanks to the snow days!)
Musical Enjoyment: Jason Reeves- Look up his song "Wishing Weed". Trust me. You will not be disappointed.
Things I Want: Tickets to Michael Buble's Concert, and Sutton Foster's Concert!
Things I Don't Want (at all!): That horrible sickness thats going around. Cough, sore throat, gunk in the chest, headaches... sound familiar? Don't give it to me!
Trouble Maker: The application that is called Formspring. Don't follow the crowd and get one.
Change of Plans: My Dad's mssion trip to the Dominican Republic got canceled due to the congestion of airlines involving the Haiti crisis. Keep Haiti in your prayers.
Books I'm About to Start: Macbeth, Princess Forever (Last Princess Diaries...wow. Its the end of an era), and finishing "The Last Song".
What I'm Currently Doing: Procrastinating! Not good! Must Dash! More Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment