Friday, October 23, 2009

Costume Help!

As it turns out, I'm gonna end up having a Halloween after all- I'm going to a party that requires costumes thats not actually on Halloween. YAY! This holiday isn't gonna be a total bust now...but this leaves me with a very serious question- What am I going to be for this costume party? I've got a few ideas, but I'm totally open to suggestions. After all, I love Halloween, and a fabulous costume is an absolute must. Here are my ideas so far-
  • Dress up as Emma from "Glee". The pros of dressing up as Emma are that I wouldn't have to buy much, and I have the haircut and green eyes to match. But on the other hand, I wonder if anyone would get it...hmm
  • Dress up as a "Mouseketeer". Pros? It would be easy- I have the mickey ears! Cons? Kinda boring.
  • Dress up as a hippie. Gotta love the boho hippie style, and I'm loving "Hair: The Musical" right now, so it fits...can't think of a con of this one.
Anyway, thats what I've got so far...but none seem quite right. So enthusiastic blog readers- HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment