Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For Your Consideration Part 2

Recent Findings:

Song I Love: "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble
Snack Of Choice: Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Sad Realization: No Halloween for me, thanks to Act 1 competitions....*sigh
Literary readings: Little Women... Kinda have to, for school.
Current Excitement: Oppertunities arising that I didn't necessarily see coming- Will they work out? Ehhh I don't know. But you know what I love, love, love about it? The chance to learn. That in itself is a blast...yeah, such a nerd, I know.
Drink of Choice: Hot peach tea with honey. mmmm...
Current Favorite Pastime: Spontaneous movie parties.
Anticipating: Glee tonight, decisions to be made, auditions...Christmas :)
Movie Surprise: The Proposal. Surprisingly good- rent it!
Frustration: Missing school tomorrow because of French.
Disappointment: Maddison missing school because of ISS (totally kidding- not about the ISS part, just about the disappointment! I'm not THAT disappointed...)
Tasks at hand: Create a bulletin board that is sheer brilliance for the fine arts building.
Growing trend: Blogging! Its true! so many friends of mine are new bloggers. YAY!
Current Quote: " We are all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you."- He's Just Not That Into You
Outlook on life: Hopeful

No comments:

Post a Comment