Friday, October 2, 2009

Survival of the Fittest

Whew! I feel like I've been running a never ending marathon this week!!! What with going to endless rehearsals, cramming memorization sessions, and completing the never ending mountain of homework, I've hardly had time to stop and catch my breath. But I made it! Our shows opened last night, and from the accolades received today from the student body, it seems like our team pulled it off. Thanks for all of those that thought of our group this week. Act I was pretty stressful, and we all had our share of meltdown moments.We're talking crying, bad attitudes, sickness, and all types of other mishaps. But in the long run, the hard work paid off when we were able to put on a good first performance last night. Mulan was better than it had ever been, and 12th Night ran smoothly as well. And they can only get better from here....in a month when we go to competition, they will be a force to be reckoned with, let me tell you! Anyway, we have two shows tomorrow, so I've gotta busy Saturday ahead. Can't wait...and one last thing- HAPPY OCTOBER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment